TRUE PS100 Treadmill
TRUE PS100 Treadmill
The TRUE® Performance 100 treadmill (PS 100 Treadmill) offers affordable quality with premium technology and engineering for your facility’s needs. The Performance 100 features TRUE’s Soft System® and is manufactured with high-quality materials and components.
- 3 HP DC Drive Motor.
- Magnetic Speed Sensor.
- TRUE Soft System®.
- Extended Handrails.
- Heart Rate Monitoring.
A TREADMILL MADE TO GO THE DISTANCE
The TRUE Performance 100 treadmill (PS 100 Treadmill) is manufactured with commercial-grade materials and the finest components for extreme durability. Coupled with a great warranty and service plan, this treadmill will stand up to years of heavy use.
SAFETY AND COMFORT
The PS100 offers a large running surface and extended handrails to provide a comfortable and safe workout experience.
EASY TO USE TREADMILL FOR GREAT RESULTS
It’s simple to monitor progress with the easy-to-read LCD screen. The quick keys, data feedback, and challenging programs provide the tools necessary for users to meet fitness goals.
HEART RATE-CONTROLLED TREADMILL WORKOUTS
TRUE HRC Cruise Control® allows the user to lock in on their targeted heart rate. Once the target is entered, one touch TRUE HRC Cruise Control® will adjust speed and incline automatically throughout the duration of the workout to maintain the target heart rate, just like the cruise control in your car.
- Power Source: 120V/15A
- Cord Length: 10' / 3 M
- Drive Motor: 3 HP DC continuous
- Belt: Standard
- Rollers: 3" (8 cm) with Sealed Bearings
- Impact System: True Soft System™
- Speed Range: 0.5 to 12.0 MPH / 0.8 to 19.3 KPH
- Incline/Decline Range: 0% to 15%
- Frame Construction: Robotically Welded Heavy-Gauge Steel
- Handrail Design: Extended Handrails and Moisture Resistant Grips
- Contact Heart Rate Monitoring: Yes
- Wireless Heart Rate Monitoring: Polar® Compatible
- Safety Clip: Yes
- Extended Handrails: Yes
- Large Straddle Covers: Yes
- ETL UL 1647: Yes
- CSA: Yes
- CE: Yes
- Water Bottle Holder: Yes (2)
- Accessory Tray: Yes
- Footprint: 79" L x 35.5" W x 57" H (210 cm x 90 cm x 145 cm)
- Running Surface: 60" L x 22" W (152 cm x 56 cm)
- Machine Weight: 297 lbs / 135 kg
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs / 159 kg
- Step-Up Height: 6.4" / 16.3 cm
- Portability: 2 Front Transport Wheels
- Warranty Type: Light Commercial
- Frame: Lifetime
- Motor: 2 Years
- Parts: 2 Years
- Labor: 1 Year
- Console: 2 Years